STATE OF BAHRAIN
People wishing to visit or work in Bahrain would now be able to know if they are eligble for a visa, apply and even view its status electronically without the need of being present in person
The Bahraini govemment is trying though these services to help people get their visa applications precessed in the fastest time possible wzithout any delays as requirements are clearly stated
For the e-visa to be issued.
You can determine if you are eligble for any visa and what’s required online.
Online visa eligibility – click here
In case the information is invalid or unacceptable, procedures can be done manually following the below mentioned steps.
- You should fill in the visa application from and attach it wit a recent photo.
- You must submit a letter to the head of mission detailing the reasons for getting your visa.
- Regular visa is issued for only one travel.
- Your visa application is sent to the ministry of foreign affairs for approval.
- In the case of requesting the (foreign) wife of a Bahraini citizen to join her husband in Bahrain,those concemed must fill in a joining visa.
- You are requested to submit an original marrage contract cerlified from official agencies in the country of issuance.
- You are also requested to submit a copy of the passports of the husband and wife.
- You should submit a passport size photo of the wife.
- All documents are sent to the ministry of foregn in Bahrain to for approval.
- Work visas are issued based on the Non-Objection Certificate (N.O.C) issued by the general Directorate of Nationality. Passports and Residence in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Working visas Cannot be issued without taking prior approval from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
A from is already available here, which could be printed out and filed in alongside required attachments for submission to Bahraini diplomatic missions abroad or the general Directorate for Nationality. Passports and Residence in Bahrain.you can apply for a visa electronically (e-visa) from the types of available visas . this could be all done by visiting e-visa website.
Documents needed for a family visa
Your employer (or his representative)registered with LMRA needs to apply at LMRA for your wife’s or children’s family visa (online or at the customer service desk)
. a copy of the CPR of the Husband (both sides)
. A copy of the wife’s passport (Including the page that has the husband’s name –applicable for Indian and Pakistani nationals only)
. A copy of the mamag certificate(notanzed from bahrain’s embassy in the home country, or the expat;s embassy +the dept of foreign affairs in Bahrain)
. If the wife had been Bahrain before and has had a CPR then we need a copy of that CPR too.(the CPR number should be entered in the required field on the application)
. The husband’s Stated Salary registered at GOSI must be more than BD 250 nett. Child
Employer needs to apply for your child’s family visa, they need to fill-in the from and give us:
- Copy of the child’s passport (and CPR number if he has a CPR)
- Copy of the father and mother’s CPRs (both sides)copy of the mother’s passport including the latest RP stamp and page
36or 60 (the one containing father’s name applicable for Indian and Pakistani Nationals only)
- Child’s birth certificate,and copy of the CPR notification (if any)
Note: that if the child’s passport was issued in Bahrain, it must be first registered at the GDNPR;s office, before filing the application, also for children born in Bahrain, the CPR number is already and printed on their birth certificate (the CPR number should be entered in the required filed on the application)
Attestation of Indian Educational Certificate
1.Firstly the document will be altested by the atate level attestion Department
2.Secondly the document will be attested by Ministry of Extemal Affairs
3.finally the document will be attested by the Bahrain Embassy in new Delhi, India
1.firstly the document will be attested by the home department, Mumbai(Mumbai mantralaya)
2.secondly the document will be attested by ministry of extemal affairs
3.finally the document will be attested by the Bahrain embassy in new delhi India
(a)to complete the process, on the whole, it could take seven to ten working days(the nirmal time for Bahran Embassy Attestation is ilself three working days however on payment of urgent fees of embassy if could be done the same day of submission) and it may take some more time for transition and some unavoidable circumstances.
(b)Original Document is required which to be attested. Along with photocopy of passport (first and last page)of document holder.
(c)Pnor to Bahrain embassy attestation from notary is requrred
Attestation of Indian Non-educational Certicate or Document
- Firstly the document will be attested by the state level attestation Department
- Secondly the document will be attested by ministry of extemal affairs
- Finaly the document will be attested by Bahrain embassy in new delhi India
1.firstly the document will be attested by the home department Mumbai (Mumbai mantralaya)
2.Secondly the document will be attested by ministry of extemal Affairs
3.Finally the document will be attested by the bahran embassy in new delhi, India
(a) To complete the process on the whole it could take seven to ten working days (the normal time for Bahrain embassy attestation is itself three working days hoever on payment of urgent fees of embassy it could be done on the same day of submission) and it may take some more time for transition and some unavoidable circumstances.
(b) (b) Onginal Document is required which to be attested along with photocopy of passport (first and last page) of document holder.
(a) To Complete the process. On the whole it could take seven to ten working days(the normal time for Bahrain Embassy Attestation is itself three working days however on payment of urgent fees of embassy it could be done on the same day of submission)
(b) And it may take some more time for transition and some unavoidable circumstances.
(c) (b)Orignal Document is required which to be attested, along with photocopy of passport (forst and last page)of document holder
(c)Prior to Bahrain Embassy Attestation from Notary is required.